Mediterranean Almond Dip
Almonds add great protein, healthy fat, and crunchy texture to this hummus inspired dip.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Place almonds on a baking sheet and toast 8-10 minutes until lightly golden brown. Cool completely.
Place almonds in a food processor; pulse until roughly chopped. Remove ¼ cup; set aside.
To the remaining almonds add oil, garlic, beans, reserved liquid, lemon juice, salt and red pepper; process until fairly smooth.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with reserved almonds.
Serve with Blue Diamond Nut Thins.
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or almond oil
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans, drained and reserving ½ cup of liquid
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins Multi-Seeds
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.