Vegan Potato Salad with Herbed Tahini Sauce
Place potatoes in a large pot filled with water and 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium then boil for 10-13 minutes or until you can easily insert a knife into a potato.
While the potatoes are boiling, make the tahini sauce: Add tahini sauce, lemon juice, unsweetened vanilla almond cashew milk, garlic, dijon mustard, parsley, cilantro, dill, salt and pepper to a blender, and blend until smoothe and creamy. Taste and then add more salt and pepper, if necessary.
When the potatoes are ready, drain them, transfer to a bowl and place them in the fridge for 1 hour or until completely cool.
Once potatoes are cooled, slice them into ½ inch rounds and place in a bowl or on a large serving platter. Add green onions. Drizzle or toss with tahini dressing.
Garnish with extra green onions and chopped dill. Serves 6-8.
Courtesy of: Ambitious Kitchen
- FOR THE POTATOES
- ¾ pound red potatoes
- ¾ pound purple potatoes
- ¾ pound yellow gold potatoes
- ½ cup diced green onions
- FOR THE HERBED TAHINI DRESSING
- ⅓ cup tahini sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2-4 tablespoons Almond Breeze Almond Cashew Unsweetened Vanilla to thin
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper