Nutty Cheddar Spread
Smokehouse Almonds provide a subtle smoky flavor in this beer cheese spread.
Place almonds in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add cheese, beer, butter, mustard and garlic; process until fairly smooth.
Add green onion; pulse to combine.
Transfer to a serving bowl and top with additional almonds if desired.
Serve with Blue Diamond Nut Thins.
Tip: May be prepared up to a week ahead and stored, covered, in the refrigerator. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or until soft enough to spread.
- ¾ cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, plus additional for topping, if desired
- 8 oz. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Gluten-free beer
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1½ tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup green onion tops, chopped
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins Flaxseed
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.