Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Harvest Vegetable Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
Stir together mashed potatoes, Almond Breeze, oil and egg in a large bowl until well mixed. Stir in zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes and green onions. Stir together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and stir into vegetable mixture.
Transfer to a floured board and knead several times until dough is smooth (do not add too much flour or bread will be tough). Shape into a loaf and place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 1 cup prepared mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup minced sun-dried tomato (preferably smoked)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion tops
- 3 1/2 cups flour plus extra for kneading
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Included in this recipe