Happy Joy Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt.
In a separate bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Slowly stir in dry ingredient mix until evenly blended through.
Once dough forms, fold in Blue Diamond Sliced Natural Almonds, chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
Roll into 1-inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly press down balls into a disc shape. Bake for 12 minutes.
- 1½ cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 2½ tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup softened butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup Blue Diamond Sliced Natural Almonds
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup sweetened coconut flakes
Included in this recipe