Habanero BBQ Corn and Black Bean Salad
This simple salad is quick and easy to make. It’s the perfect addition to your summer barbecue. Start with the basic recipe and add any additional ingredients for extra flavor.
Whisk together oil, lime juice or vinegar and seasonings in a large bowl. Stir in bell pepper, green onion, corn and black beans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend, stirring occasionally. May be prepared 2 days ahead and stored tightly covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve, stirring almonds in just before serving. Makes 6 (1 cup) servings.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice or vinegar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Mexican seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup diced bell pepper (preferably red)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 (15 1/4-oz.) cans corn, drained, or 3 1/2 cups frozen, thawed corn
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond BOLD Habanero BBQ Almonds, coarsely chopped
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.