Bean & Avocado Dip
The combination of beans and avocado make a hearty dip that is loaded with healthy fiber.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Place almonds on a baking sheet and toasted 5-8 minutes until lightly golden brown. Cool.
In a large bowl combine kidney beans and chickpeas. Use a fork or potato masher break apart until mashed but still chunky.
Combine the rest of the ingredients with the bean mixture above until well mixed.
Serve with Blue Diamond Nut Thins.
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¾ cup cooked kidney beans (drain and rinsed if canned)
- ¾ cup chickpeas (drain and rinsed if canned)
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream or non-dairy alternative
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Hot sauce to taste
- Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins Sesame
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.