Artichoke Hearts Dip
Cheesy and hot artichoke and spinach dip is always a welcome addition to a party spread.
Heat oven to 425°F. Butter a 1 ½-quart baking dish; set aside.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; add onions, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3-5 minutes or until translucent and starting to brown.
Reduce heat to low; add wine and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted and smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in artichokes, spinach and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
Transfer mixture to prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese on top is starting to brown and dip is bubbly around the edges.
Serve with Blue Diamond Nut Thins.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Blue Diamond Mulit Seed Artisan Nut Thins
Included in this recipe