Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Vegan Peanut Butter Bourbon Milkshake
|Total Fat||180.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||338.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||15.7 g|
Drain your soaked cashews and rinse them. In a highspeed blender (a vitamix or similar), blend the cashews, almond milk, peanut butter, granulated sugar and bourbon until fully pureed. If necessary to get your blade turning, add up to 1/4 cup more almond milk.
Churn in an ice cream maker, following the manufactures directions.
Once it's done churning, transfer to a container and freeze for 1-3 hours, allowing it to firm up.
Scoop ice cream into glasses, add chocolate sauce and more almond milk. Use a spoon to stir until it's creamy (or blend your milkshake in a blender if you want).
- Ice cream will harden overnight in the freezer, allow to thaw for 20 or so minutes at room temp and it'll be deliciously creamy again.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Love and Lemons
- 2 cups raw cashews - soaked overnight
- 1 3/4 cups Almond Breeze Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons bourbon (or 2 T apple cider vinegar)
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- Chocolate sauce (store bought)
- 1/2-1 cup Almond Breeze Original
- A shot of bourbon if you want a spiked drink (optional)