Peanut Butter Bourbon Milkshake with Almond Milk
|Total Fat||180.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||338.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||15.7 g|
Drain your soaked cashews and rinse them. In a highspeed blender (a vitamix or similar), blend the cashews, almond milk, peanut butter, granulated sugar and bourbon until fully pureed. If necessary to get your blade turning, add up to 1/4 cup more almond milk.
Churn in an ice cream maker, following the manufactures directions.
Once it's done churning, transfer to a container and freeze for 1-3 hours, allowing it to firm up.
Scoop ice cream into glasses, add chocolate sauce and more almond milk. Use a spoon to stir until it's creamy (or blend your milkshake in a blender if you want).
- Ice cream will harden overnight in the freezer, allow to thaw for 20 or so minutes at room temp and it'll be deliciously creamy again.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Love and Lemons
- 2 cups raw cashews - soaked overnight
- 1 3/4 cups Almond Breeze Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Unsweetened Original)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons bourbon (or 2 T apple cider vinegar)
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- Chocolate sauce (store bought)
- 1/2-1 cup Almond Breeze Original
- A shot of bourbon if you want a spiked drink (optional)