Strawberry Poppy Seed Cream Cheese Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
Stir together pancake mix, Almond Breeze, sugar, oil, extract and poppy seeds in a medium bowl. Lightly stir in strawberries and cream cheese. Add strawberry jam and swirl lightly with a knife.
Spoon into prepared cups and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 2 cups complete honey wheat pancake mix
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla Cashew Almond Blend almondmilk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 of an 8-oz. block 1/3 less fat cream cheese cut into 1/2inch pieces
Included in this recipe