Vegan Strawberry Scones
|Total Fat||10.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.6 g|
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut the coconut oil in with a fork until the mixture is crumbly.
Stir in strawberries.
Stir in Almond Breeze and vanilla, mixing until just combined & all the dry ingredients are incorporated.
Place dough onto a floured surface and pat into about a 9 inch circle. Cut the dough into 8 wedges.
Transfer the wedges to a greased or nonstick baking sheet, brush with extra almond milk and sprinkle with raw sugar if desired.
Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour (plus more for surface)
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Original
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Original and raw sugar for topping (optional)
Included in this recipe