Pumpkin Struesel Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or lightly coat with butter.
Beat together pumpkin, almond milk, oil, vanilla extract and eggs in a medium bowl.
Stir in remaining muffin ingredients and mix well. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
Stir together all streusel ingredients with a fork in a small bowl and sprinkle over muffins.
Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- ⅔ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites
- 2¼ cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons Blue Diamond gluten-free flour blend (see recipe here)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice