Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
Serves Up To
|Total Fat||7.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||23.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7.9 g|
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original or Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-5 Tbsp maple syrup if not blending (can sub 5-9 dates; pitted if blending)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. If not blending (which I preferred!), sweeten to taste with maple syrup at this time. If blending, you can sweeten later with maple syrup or dates.
Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it's achieved a pudding-like consistency).
If blending, add to a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Sweeten to taste.
Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, dark chocolate almonds, granola or coconut whipped cream.
Courtesy of: Minimalist Baker
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates