No Bake Cherry Berry Cheesecake Dessert
Pudding mix adds flavor and a creamy texture to this quick and easy dessert. The filling is even creamier than regular baked cheesecake - an ideal make-ahead dessert.
In medium bowl, mix cracker crumbs, melted buttery sticks and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. Press in bottom and ½” up sides of 9” springform pan. Set aside.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese substitute and ½ cup powdered sugar with electric mixer on low speed. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, slowly adding ¼ cup of the almondmilk. Stop mixer. Add pudding mix. Beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Slowly add remaining almondmilk; beat until smooth and creamy.
Spread filling over crust. Cover loosely and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
When ready to serve, mix cherry pie filling and strawberries in medium bowl. Cut cheesecake into wedges. Top with fruit topping.
Store in refrigerator.
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. vegan buttery sticks; melted
- 2 Tbsp. plus ½ cup powdered sugar; divided
- 2 containers (8 oz.) nondairy soy cream cheese substitute
- ¾ cup Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk; divided
- 2 boxes (4 serving size) white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry fruit pie filling
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.