Low-Carb Vegetable Frittata
|Total Fat||16.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||74.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11.2 g|
First, preheat oven to 375.
Heat a medium (oven safe) skillet over low/medium heat with olive oil and minced garlic.
Rough chop the potatoes, asparagus, purple onion, and red pepper.
Add potatoes to skillet and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
Add asparagus, purple onion, and red pepper to skillet. Sauté for 8 to 10 additional minutes or until potatoes are half cooked.
While vegetables are cooking, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and almond milk.
When vegetables are partially cooked, remove from heat, pour egg mixture over the vegetables and bake in the oven for 20-23 minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fit Foodie Finds
- 1⁄2 cup asparagus; chopped
- 1 cup fingerling potatoes; chopped
- 1⁄4 purple onion; diced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper; chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 8 eggs; large
- Parmesan to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste