Chicken and Mango Rainbow Veggie Wraps
Place your wrap on a flat surface and layer with the veggies, chicken, and herbs.
Drizzle with a few spoonfuls of the almond sauce and garnish with your favorite bold flavor almonds and green onions.
Fold into a cylinder, cut in half or in pinwheels and serve. Wraps can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Courtesy of: Foodiecrush
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Coconut
- 3/4 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced or grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (to taste)
- whole wheat wrap/ tortilla or lavash bread
- Choose an assortment of colorful veggies and or fruits like mango or pineapple and cut into ribbons/spiralize or shred such as:
- bell peppers of any color
- red onion
- leafy lettuce
- mint or basil
- purple cabbage or green cabbage
- water chestnuts
- snap peas
- sliced almonds or sesame seeds
- chopped green onion
Included in this recipe