Preheat oven to 350°F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
Stir together sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in egg, then stir in Almond Breeze. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt and add to butter mixture, stirring very lightly. Stir in blueberries.
Spoon equal amounts into lined muffin cups. If preparing streusel, mix all ingredients in a small bowl using your fingers. Sprinkle over muffin batter.
Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins are cooked through.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rolled oats
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.