Banana Nut Pancakes
Blend all ingredients except Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds in a blender for 1 minute. Stir in honey roasted almonds.
Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
Brush with a little melted butter and pour batter into skillet, using about ¼ cup for each pancake. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Turn carefully and reduce heat to low. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
Keep heat fairly low as almond flour tends to burn at a lower temperature.
- 2½ cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter + additional for coating skillet
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs + 2 egg whites
- 1 medium very ripe banana, peeled
- ½ cup chopped Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.