Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Bacon and Cheddar Biscuits
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Stir together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork until it’s the size of peas. Stir in egg whites, then stir in cheddar and bacon.
Pat ¾-inch thick on a cutting board sprinkled with almond flour. Cut with a 2½-inch cookie cutter and place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let cool.
- 3 cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cubed 2 egg whites
- 1 cup coarsely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon or real bacon bits
Included in this recipe