Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Muffins
Sweet cinnamon muffins made with almondmilk and filled with apples and cream cheese.
Preheat oven to 375°F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
Stir together pancake mix, Almond Breeze almondmilk, sugar, oil, extract and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Lightly stir in apples, cranberries and cream cheese.
Spoon into prepared cups and sprinkle with almonds. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool then store in a covered container with a loose fitting lid. Muffins may be frozen. To reheat, leave wrapped muffins on the counter overnight, or microwave a frozen muffin on 50% power for about 20 seconds.
Courtesy of: Almond Breeze
- 2 cups complete (just add water) pancake mix (plain or honey wheat)
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup peeled chopped green apple
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 of an 8-oz. block 1/3-less fat (Neufchatel) or regular cream cheese (dairy or non-dairy) torn into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds (optional)
Included in this recipe