Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Muffins
Serves Up To
- 2 cups complete (just add water) pancake mix (plain or honey wheat)
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup peeled chopped green apple
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 of an 8-oz. block 1/3-less fat (Neufchatel) or regular cream cheese (dairy or non-dairy) torn into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
Stir together pancake mix, Almond Breeze almondmilk, sugar, oil, extract and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Lightly stir in apples, cranberries and cream cheese.
Spoon into prepared cups and sprinkle with almonds. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool then store in a covered container with a loose fitting lid. Muffins may be frozen. To reheat, leave wrapped muffins on the counter overnight, or microwave a frozen muffin on 50% power for about 20 seconds.
Courtesy of: Almond Breeze
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates