Almond Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 325°F and coat an 8 X 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place a small piece of parchment paper on the bottom and up the 2 longer sides of pan.
Whisk together sugar, Almond Breeze, oil, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until well mixed, then stir in banana. Stir together almond flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then add to bowl with banana mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
Spread in prepared baking pan and bake for 1 hour, 15 minutes or until a bamboo skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, tenting with foil if surface browns too quickly. Let cool completely before removing from pan and slicing. (For easier slicing, let sit overnight loosely wrapped.) Makes 10 servings.
- 2 1/2 cups lightly packed Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs + 2 egg whites
- 1 cup well mashed ripe banana (about 2 large bananas)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, pulsed in a food processor to finely chop
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.