Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serves Up To
- ⅔ cup vegan buttery sticks or butter flavored vegetable shortening; melted
- ⅔ cup vegan white sugar
- ⅔ cup vegan brown coconut sugar
- ⅔ cup Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In large bowl, beat melted vegetable shortening, white sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until mixed. On low speed, mix in almondmilk. Add baking powder, baking soda and flour. Beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks. If baking 2 cookie sheets at a time, rotate pans half way through baking.
Made with these products:
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates