Tropical Ambrosia Salad
Serves Up To
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Original (refrigerated or shelf-stable)
- 1 (16 ounce / 454g) jar maraschino cherries (drained and patted dry)
- 1 can (20 ounces / 567g) crushed pineapple (drained very well)
- 1 can (15 ounces / 425g) mandarin oranges (drained)
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped almonds (optional)
Whisk pudding and almondmilk in a large bowl. Let sit for 3-5 minutes until thickened.
Slice cherries in half. Make sure all fruit is drained well.
Stir fruit, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts (if using) into pudding. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Made with these products:
Courtesy of: Crazy for Crust
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates