Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Mini Cheese Pizza Puff
|Total Fat||2.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.4 g|
Stir in the mozzarella and Italian cheese blend; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in the basil.
Stir the batter and divide among the muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Sprinkle with extra basil and serve along side warmed pizza sauce.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: What's Gaby Cooking
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 ounces shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 2 ounces shredded Italian Blend cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Fresh basil; torn into pieces