Mini Cheese Pizza Puff
Serves Up To
|Total Fat||2.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||8.0 g|
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 ounces shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 2 ounces shredded Italian Blend cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Fresh basil; torn into pieces
Stir in the mozzarella and Italian cheese blend; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in the basil.
Stir the batter and divide among the muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Sprinkle with extra basil and serve along side warmed pizza sauce.
Made with these products:
Courtesy of: What's Gaby Cooking
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates