Thai Coconut Noodles
|Total Fat||9.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||22.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.7 g|
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles just until al dente, about 45 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water, separating the noodles with your hands. Set aside in a large bowl.
Place 1 cup of the roasted almonds in the bowl of a food processor and blend for 5 minutes, scraping down the sides and the bottom of the bowl half way through. When smooth, add the original almond coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and lime juice and whiz to combine. Add half of the dressing to the noodles and stir to coat. Add the green onion, carrots and red bell pepper to the noodles, add the rest of the dressing and mix. Garnish with the reserved chopped Sea Salt almonds and cilantro and refrigerate until ready to serve at room temperature.
Courtesy of: Foodie Crush
- 1 pound pad thai noodles (straight cut rice noodles)
- 1 6-ounce can roasted and salted almonds (about 1 cup) plus ⅓ cup almonds; chopped (for garnish)
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Original
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic; pressed or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- ½ inch knob of ginger; peeled and grated (about 1 tablespoon)
- ½ lime; juiced
- 4 green onions; chopped
- 2 medium carrots; peeled and thinly slice
- 1 red bell pepper; thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- More lime for garnish
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.