Salted Caramel Brownies
Fudgy chewy caramel-filled brownies are a hit with chocoholics. The sprinkle of sea salt adds another dimension to the flavors.
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13”x9” baking pan. Line bottom with parchment paper; grease paper.
In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine caramels and 3 tablespoons almondmilk. Microwave on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave 1 minute longer and stir until melted; set aside.
In large bowl, combine melted vegan sticks, cake mix, flour and ¼ cup almondmilk. Mix well. Spread half of mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 8 minutes.
Sprinkle chocolate chips over partially baked bars. Drizzle with caramel; top with nuts. Drop small dollops of remaining dough over the caramel. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with sea salt. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- 1 package (11 oz.) caramels; unwrapped (35 caramels)
- 3 Tbsp. plus ¼ cup Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk; divided
- 1½ vegan buttery sticks (¾ cup); melted
- 1 package German chocolate cake mix
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup walnuts
- chopped medium-fine
- ½ tsp. coarse sea salt
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.