Pimento Cheese Spread
Beat together Almond Breeze and cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Stir in remaining cheese, onion, Worcestershire, garlic powder and cayenne pepper until well mixed, then stir in pimentos.
Cover and chill for several hours to allow flavors blend.
Let come to room temperature then swirl spoonfuls into warm Creamy Southern Grits. Sprinkle with chives, if desired. This spread is also great on Blue Diamond Nut Thins Almond Crackers, soft or toasted French baguette slices or celery sticks.
Featured In: Food Festival, Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Patty Mastracco
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Original Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1 (8 oz. block) cream cheese softened
- 2 cups coarsely shredded sharp or extra sharp Cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup coarsely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 6 oz. jarred pimentos drained and patted dry between paper towels
- Snipped fresh chives or green onion tops (optional)
Included in this recipe