Make-Ahead Mocha Smoothie
Serves Up To
- 1½ cups brewed coffee; cooled
- 4 zip top sandwich bags
- 2 bananas; peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ cup smooth almond butter
- 4 cups Almond Breeze Chocolate almondmilk or Almond Breeze Unsweetened Chocolate almondmilk
- 4 Tbsps. flax meal (optional)
Fill 12 compartments of an ice cube tray with coffee; freeze until firm.
Working with one sandwich bag at a time, add half a banana, 2 tablespoons almond butter and 3 coffee ice cubes. Seal and place in freezer. Repeat with the remaining bananas, almond butter and coffee ice cubes. Freeze until firm; store in freezer.
To prepare 1 serving: add the contents of 1 baggie to a blender. Top with 1 cup almondmilk and process until smooth. Adjust consistency as desired by adding additional milk. Stir in 1 tablespoon flax meal, if desired. Serve immediately.
Made with these products:
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates