Iced Mexican Mocha
Serves Up To
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 8 ounces cold brew coffee frozen into cubes
- 16 ounces Almond Breeze Chocolate Almondmilk
- divided Pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Holding a 12 oz. glass slightly at an angle, swirl one tablespoon of the chocolate syrup in each of the glasses, on the bottom and partially up the sides about 2 inches. Put about 6 ice cubes in each glass.
Pour 8 ounces of Almond Breeze Chocolate Milk (warmed or cold) over the ice. Sprinkle a little cinnamon and cayenne pepper on top if desired.
Made with these products:
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates