Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Pudding
|Total Fat||20.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||87.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.3 g|
In a high-speed blender, blend the cashews, one banana, the date, pinch of sea salt, sweetener, Almond Breeze, and vanilla on high until smooth and creamy.
In a 9x13 baking dish, add the remaining banana slices and cookies to cover the bottom of the pan.
Pour the pudding mixture on top, cover and allow to cool in fridge overnight.
Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: The Fitnessista
- 2 cups raw cashews; soaked at least one hour or overnight (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 1 medjool date; pitted
- 3 bananas (2 sliced; 1 whole)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or any sweetener you love; honey would work well)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 package of your favorite vegan vanilla cookies or wafers
- Dairy-free whipped cream and cinnamon for serving