Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Pudding
Serves Up To
|Total Fat||20.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||87.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.3 g|
- 2 cups raw cashews; soaked at least one hour or overnight (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Original
- 1 medjool date; pitted
- 3 bananas (2 sliced; 1 whole)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or any sweetener you love; honey would work well)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 package of your favorite vegan vanilla cookies or wafers
- Dairy-free whipped cream and cinnamon for serving
AIn a high-speed blender, blend the cashews, one banana, the date, pinch of sea salt, sweetener, original almond milk, and vanilla on high until smooth and creamy.
In a 9x13 baking dish, add the remaining banana slices and cookies to cover the bottom of the pan.
Pour the pudding mixture on top, cover and allow to cool in fridge overnight.
Serve with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and honey roasted almonds for an added nutty crunch.
Made with these products:
Courtesy of: The Fitnessista
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates