Easy Egg Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cavity muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk eggs and almond breeze until smooth, then whisk in flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
Stir in green pepper and chopped bacon.
Pour mixture evenly into muffin pan.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until eggs are done to your liking.
Cool a few minutes before removing from pan.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days or freeze for up to one month.
Weight Watchers: 1 SP on Freestyle per muffin
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Crazy for Crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened almondmilk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup green pepper (diced - about 1/4 of a regular sized pepper)
- 1 1/3 cup cooked bacon (diced)
Included in this recipe