Dulce de Leche and Banana Almond Milk Smoothie
|Total Fat||12.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||76.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.1 g|
Place all ingredients into the well of a blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond cashew milk for extra creaminess or dulce de leche depending on thickness preference and blend again until smooth.
Finish each smoothie with a small sprinkle of crushed honey roasted almonds and serve immediately.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Spoon Fork Bacon
- 1 medium frozen banana - cut in half
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons dulce de leche OR 1 recipe cajeta
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Lightly toasted and crushed almonds