Dairy and Gluten Free Peach Muffins
|Total Fat||10.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.1 g|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Whisk together the oat flour, almond flour, flax, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, stir together the coconut sugar and melted coconut oil. Add in the eggs and Almond Breeze, stirring until smooth.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until just combined. Add in the diced peaches.
Divide the batter evenly among a muffin tin (greased to prevent sticking, or use paper muffin cups) and top with extra peaches, if desired.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffins comes out clean.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fannetastic Food
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut (or granulated) sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla)
- 1 1/2 cups diced peaches + more for topping (optional)