Coconut Key Lime Cheesecake Cups
Stir together sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Add unsweetened almond coconut milk and whisk until dissolved.
Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until mixture is thickened, whisking constantly.
Remove from heat, then whisk in lime juice and let cool slightly.
Beat cream cheese and vanilla together in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Slowly beat in Breeze mixture until well incorporated and smooth. Stir in lime zest, then cover and chill for several hours or until firm.
Spoon or pipe half the mixture into 8 small dessert cups.
Sprinkle with half the graham cracker crust, honey roasted almonds and coconut.
Featured In: Food Festival
Courtesy of: Patty Mastracco
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Coconut Unsweetened Original
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup sliced honey roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut chips
Included in this recipe