Cinnamon Apple Baked French Toast
No nutritional info available at this time
Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.Line a standard-sized loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Cut bread into one inch thick slices. Set aside.
Meanwhile, slice your apples horizontally into thin rings. Use a corer or a metal frosting tip to core the apple core from the slices.
Bake for 45-50 minutes, removing the tin foil after 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before sprinkling with powdered sugar!
To serve, use a bread knife to cut slices from the loaf. Drizzle with maple syrup!
Courtesy of: Broma Bakery
- 1 loaf challah or brioche
- 6 large eggs room temperature
- 1 cup Almond Breeze unsweetened almondmilk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium apples sliced thin
- 1/2 cup almonds roughly chopped
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.