Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl or a large glass measuring cup.
Whisk together the almondmilk, eggs, vanilla extract and melted butter.
Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined. Some small lumps are okay. Let pancake batter rest for 10 minutes.
Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray OR brush with butter or oil.
Ladle ⅓ - ½ cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
Flip the pancakes over when small bubbles appear on the surface, after about 2 to 3 minutes, and continue cooking on the opposite side until golden brown, another minute or two.
Serve with whipped topping and/or maple syrup.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Mom on Timeout
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1½ cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla)
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 4 tbsp butter margarine or coconut oil
- melted ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips