Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Cheesy Breakfast “Polenta” with Eggs, Avocado and Salsa
Quick to make and absolutely delicious, almond flour polenta is sure to become a favorite in your rotation. This hearty meal comes together in a flash but is impressive enough for company,
Combine the first 2 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer; stir in almond flour and salt. Cook, stirring with a whisk, 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in cheese until incorporated.
Divide the polenta among 4 bowls. Top each with 1 egg, ¼ sliced avocado and 2 tablespoons salsa. Top with pepper and additional cheese, if desired.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond breeze unsweetened unflavored milk
- 2 cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs, cooked as desired
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup salsa
- Cracked black pepper and additional shredded cheese if desired
Included in this recipe