Cheesy Breakfast “Polenta” with Eggs, Avocado and Salsa
Quick to make and absolutely delicious, almond flour polenta is sure to become a favorite in your rotation. This hearty meal comes together in a flash but is impressive enough for company,
Combine the first 2 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer; stir in almond flour and salt. Cook, stirring with a whisk, 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in cheese until incorporated.
Divide the polenta among 4 bowls. Top each with 1 egg, ¼ sliced avocado and 2 tablespoons salsa. Top with pepper and additional cheese, if desired.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond breeze unsweetened unflavored milk
- 2 cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs, cooked as desired
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup salsa
- Cracked black pepper and additional shredded cheese if desired
Included in this recipe