Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Cantaloupe Avocado Soup
|Total Fat||7.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.6 g|
Blend cantaloupe, avocado, Almond Breeze, basil, mint, lemon zest, and lemon juice together until very smooth.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with desired garnishes.
- Start with cold ingredients so you don’t have to chill the soup after you blend it (the avocados will oxidize and turn the soup brown if you reserve it in the fridge).
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fannetastic Food
- 4 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1 ripe avocado (skin and pit removed)
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Original)
- 2 packed tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 packed tablespoons fresh mint
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish (optional): olive oil; black pepper; diced cantaloupe and avocado; fresh mint and basil leaves