Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.4 g|
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 9x9 inch pan or 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Add peaches and 1/4 cup brown sugar to medium saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Bring brown sugar and peaches to a boil, this should only take about 5 minutes. Immediately remove from heat and fold in blueberries. Pour into prepared baking pan.
In medium bowl, whisk together flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. PPour in melted coconut oil, coconut almond milk and vanilla; stir until well combined and batter is no longer lumpy. Pour evenly over fruit and evenly spread out with a spatula. If desired, you can sprinkle a few extra blueberries on top to get a lovely looking cobbler.
Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle all over the top of the cobbler. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and top is slightly golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream or frozen yogurt!
- Instead of coconut oil, you can use butter.
- Feel free to mix up the fruit - instead of blueberries, try raspberries or strawberries!
- I have made this recipe even lighter with 1/4 cup coconut oil and 1/4 cup brown sugar - it's still very good!
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Ambitious Kitchen
- 4-5 medium slightly firm peaches; peeled pitted and thickly sliced (you should get around 4-5 cups)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Extra blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Included in this recipe