Blueberry Lemon Icebox Cake
Whisk pudding mix and almondmilk. Let set 2-3 minutes or until thick. Fold in half the Cool Whip.
Place about 4 1/2 graham cracker sheets in the bottom of an 8×8-inch pan. Top with half the lemon pudding mixture.
Layer another 4 1/2 graham cracker sheets on top the pudding. Top with half the blueberry pie filing.
Repeat both layers of pudding and pie filling. Add one more layer of graham crackers.
Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Chill at least 3-4 hours or overnight. The crackers will soften as it sets.
Garnish with blueberries before serving. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Feel free to substitute sugar-free pudding mix and sugar-free Cool Whip for a lower in sugar dessert.
Courtesy of: Crazy for Crust
- 1 box (approximately 3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2/3 cup Almond Breeze almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 24 (approximate) graham cracker sheets
- Blueberries for garnish
Included in this recipe