Serves Up To:
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup each: minced red onion and 1/4-inch dice red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup each: cider vinegar and brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Stir together all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat then simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Remove cover and cook until excess liquid has cooked off. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve over grilled chicken, fish or pork. Leftover chutney is also a great topper for Brie cheese. Make about 1 3/4 cups.
Made with these products:
Unsweetened Original AlmondmilkView Product
Shelf Stable Unsweetened Original AlmondmilkView Product
Recipes Straight to Your Inbox
Sign up for the latest recipes and product updates