Stir together all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat then simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Remove cover and cook until excess liquid has cooked off. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve over grilled chicken, fish or pork. Leftover chutney is also a great topper for Brie cheese. Make about 1 3/4 cups.
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup each: minced red onion and 1/4-inch dice red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup each: cider vinegar and brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.