Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Vegan Strawberry Scones Made With Almond Milk
|Total Fat||10.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.6 g|
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut the coconut oil in with a fork until the mixture is crumbly.
Stir in strawberries.
Stir in Almond Breeze and vanilla, mixing until just combined & all the dry ingredients are incorporated.
Place dough onto a floured surface and pat into about a 9-inch circle. Cut the dough into 8 wedges. You may split the dough into two 4-5 inch circles, cutting each into 8 wedges, for smaller scones.
Transfer the wedges to a greased or nonstick baking sheet, brush with extra almond milk and sprinkle with raw sugar if desired.
Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fannetastic Food
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour (plus more for surface)
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Original
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Original and raw sugar for topping (optional)
Included in this recipe