Important Consumer Alert: Recall of a limited number of 64 oz Refrigerated Vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk announced because the product may contain trace levels of milk, an allergen not listed on the label. READ MORE
Vegan Strawberry Scones
|Total Fat||10.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.6 g|
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut the coconut oil in with a fork until the mixture is crumbly.
Stir in strawberries.
Stir in Almond Breeze and vanilla, mixing until just combined & all the dry ingredients are incorporated.
Place dough onto a floured surface and pat into about a 9 inch circle. Cut the dough into 8 wedges.
Transfer the wedges to a greased or nonstick baking sheet, brush with extra almond milk and sprinkle with raw sugar if desired.
Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Fannetastic Food
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour (plus more for surface)
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Original
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Original and raw sugar for topping (optional)
Included in this recipe