Vanilla Peach Popsicles
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||8.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.1 g|
Bring vanilla almondmilk to room temp, (otherwise the melted coconut oil will harden as you add it). Whisk the almondmilk together with coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of salt.
Slice peaches into small pieces and drop them into a popsicle mold.
Pour the almond milk mixture over the peaches (depending on the size of your peaches you might have extra).
Place sticks, then freeze overnight.
- Don't use unsweetened almond milk or you will have to add more sugar to the recipe.
- If you don't have a popsicle mold, you can freeze them in little cups.
Courtesy of: Love and Lemons
- 1 3/4 cups Almond Breeze Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla Unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons (melted) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 4-5 ripe peaches - chopped
Included in this recipe