Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. SPray a 9x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix together mashed banana, eggs, Almond Breeze, coconut oil and vanilla until mostly smooth.
Next add in rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt until well combined.
Finally gently fold in strawberries and chocolate chips.
Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25-35 minutes until edges start to become slightly golden brown.
Courtesy of: Ambitious Kitchen
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted and cooled coconut oil/melted butter/melted ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if desired)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (dairy free if desired)
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.