Pumpkin-Sage Ravioli Bake
Cheese ravioli studded with spicy sausage and bathed in an earthy-sweet cream sauce – this bake is easy enough for a weeknight but special enough for company.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until done; drain and set aside.
Combine almondmilk and flour in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in pumpkin, sage, salt and pepper.
Cook ravioli according to package directions to just al dente. Drain and return to pot. Add reserved sausage and cream sauce; fold gently to combine.
Transfer mixture to an 11”x7” glass baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray. Top with mozzarella.
Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is beginning to brown and sauce is bubbling. Top with pepper and sage, if desired.
- 8 oz. ground Italian sausage
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Original almondmilk or Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk
- 3 Tbsps. all-purpose flour
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp. ground sage
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 package (25 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli; regular size or mini
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese; shredded
- Coarsely ground black pepper; optional
- Chopped fresh sage; optional
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.