Morning Mocha Smoothie Recipe with Coffee Ice Cubes
|Total Fat||25.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||77.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
Brew coffee and let cool to room temperature.
Pour into ice cube mold. Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight is best.
Over a double broiler, melt chocolate with ½ cup vanilla Almond Breeze stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Stir in mint. Let cool.
In a blender, combine frozen yogurt and remaining ½ cup vanilla Almond Breeze. Blend until thick and smooth.
Assemble by drizzling mint chocolate sauce on the bottom of a glass. Add coffee ice cubes and then pour in milkshake. Garnish with espresso beans, mint, or chocolate sauce.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Design Love Fest
- 1 Cup Almond Breeze Vanilla - divided (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla)
- 2 Cups water
- 8 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt or sorbet
- Espresso beans (optional garnish)
- Mint (optional garnish)
- Chocolate sauce (optional garnish)