Morning Mocha Smoothie Recipe with Coffee Ice Cubes
|Total Fat||25.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||77.8 g|
Brew coffee and let cool to room temperature.
Pour into ice cube mold. Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight is best.
Over a double broiler, melt chocolate with ½ cup vanilla almond milk, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Stir in mint. Let cool.
In a blender, combine frozen yogurt and remaining ½ cup vanilla Almond Breeze. Blend until thick and smooth.
Assemble by drizzling mint chocolate sauce on the bottom of a glass. Add coffee ice cubes and then pour in milkshake. Garnish with espresso beans, cocoa dusted almonds, mint, or chocolate sauce.
Courtesy of: Design Love Fest
- 1 Cup Almond Breeze Vanilla - divided
- 2 Cups water
- 8 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt or sorbet
- Espresso beans (optional garnish)
- Mint (optional garnish)
- Chocolate sauce (optional garnish)
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.