Mind-Blowing Vegan Chocolate Pie
Blend the tofu, almondmilk, and almond butter until smooth.
Melt the chocolate chips. Add to the blender and blend until smooth - it gets pretty thick so you might need to help it along with a spatula between blends.
Pour filling into a crust, sprinkle with sea salt if you want, and chill for 12-24 hours. Cut and serve!
For strict vegans, use dairy-free chocolate chips.
Crust ideas: try a graham cracker crust! Oreo crust or a regular pie crust are also great for this pie. Finally, a date and nut crust could be nice as well.
Courtesy of: Pinch of Yum
- 12 ounces firm silken firm tofu
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Chocolate Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt for topping
- Pie crust of your choice (ideas in the notes section)
Included in this recipe