Key Lime Pie Pops
|Total Fat||0.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.2 g|
Share this recipe:
Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Quickly run molds under warm water just to loosen.
Immediately dip in graham cracker crumbs and either serve or freeze on a cookie sheet to serve later.
- Using non-dairy yogurt would make this recipe completely dairy free. If you are using key limes, increase the zest to 4 limes worth.
Courtesy of: Freutcake
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla Unsweetened)
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 cup almond or dairy yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Graham cracker crumbs (for dipping)