Key Lime Pie Ice Pops
|Total Fat||0.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.2 g|
In a bowl, whisk together Almond Breeze Vanilla, lime juice, lime zest, yogurt and powdered sugar.
Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Quickly run molds under warm water just to loosen.
Immediately dip in graham cracker crumbs and either serve or freeze on a cookie sheet to serve later.
- Using non-dairy yogurt would make this recipe completely dairy free. If you are using key limes, increase the zest to 4 limes worth.
Featured In: Food Blogger
Courtesy of: Freutcake
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Vanilla (or for extra creaminess use Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend Vanilla)
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 cup almond or dairy yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Graham cracker crumbs (for dipping)