Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a food processor, puree onion, basil, parsley, and garlic.
In a large bowl, hand mix ground beef, cheese, onion and herb puree, egg, almond flour and spices. Roll mixture into 1½-inch balls and place on a baking sheet with sides.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the center of the meatballs are slightly pink.
Place meatballs in a baking dish and cover with marinara sauce. Cover dish with foil. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- ½ onion
- ¼ cup fresh basil, packed
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, packed
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinara sauce
Included in this recipe
Recipes Straight to your Inbox
Enjoy tasty recipes and other great extras.