Read our latest blog post on bees and sustainability. CLICK HERE
Irish Potato Cheese Waffles
Stir together eggs, almond flour, almond milk, butter, garlic salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
Stir in potatoes, cheese and ham or bacon and let stand for 5 minutes.
Spoon into the center of a pre-heated waffle iron coated with cooking spray and cook for 5 minutes or until waffles are golden brown, coating waffle iron with cooking spray for each batch.
Serve immediately with your favorite topping — butter, syrup, sour cream or fried egg.
- 2 eggs + 2 egg whites, beaten
- ⅓ cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup grated Kerrygold Dubliner or Blarney Castle Cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely-chopped ham or crumbled bacon
- Nonstick cooking spray
Included in this recipe